Terms & Conditions
The company OREQUO Srl (hereinafter "OREQUO" or "Site") sells products marked with the word "OREQUO" in Italy and abroad. The Customer, in using the Site and the Services, is required to read, accept and acknowledge the binding nature of the provisions listed below. OREQUO may modify, if and where it deems it appropriate, these General Conditions by publishing the updated version of the same on the Site and replacing the data with the latest update. Therefore, the customer is only required to accept the General Conditions in force at the time of purchase: a copy of the same will be sent to the customer via summary e-mail to the address provided by the same. OREQUO has decided to establish a distance selling network and to choose to market only a selection of its products through the orequo.com website, excluding certain products or product categories from such distance selling to ensure its customers a level optimal quality of service on these products. For the purposes of these general conditions of sale, the seller is OREQUO Srl with registered office in Via Nosadella n. 38, 40123 Bologna, Tax Code and VAT Reg. Imp. of Bologna 03690931203, REA 53902020.
FIRST ARTICLE: THE PRODUCTS
1. Information about the products sold through the orequo.com website can be found on the orequo.com official website. The information is provided in compliance with the laws in force.
SECOND ARTICLE: ORDER INFORMATION
1. Orders can only be placed through the dedicated web page of the orequo.com website.
2. The customer is invited to provide a valid e-mail address to which all communications relating to the order and the subsequent stages of progress of the purchase will be forwarded.
3. It is possible to make the purchase even without the need for prior registration and creation of a personal account of the Customer. The instructions will be carefully illustrated on the site itself. Before proceeding with the transmission of the order, which will be identified by a number and a date, a summary will be shown to the Customer in order to verify and correct any errors in entering the data.
4. OREQUO reserves the right to evaluate the acceptance of the orders received. OREQUO is obliged to inform the Customer of any inability to approve and proceed with the order within 30 days starting from the day following the day on which the Customer submitted it to OREQUO. OREQUO will refund the amounts already paid by the Customer in relation to the canceled order.
THIRD ARTICLE: PRICES
1. All prices of the products on sale are expressed in euros and include VAT.
2. The company reserves the right to change product prices without notice. The price applied will be the one in effect at the time of the order. Any new amounts will be effective the moment they are posted on orequo.com and applied to sales made thereafter.
3. For shipments within Italy, the product prices include all taxes and shipping costs. Exceptions are orders made through the orequo.com site where it is not otherwise indicated and specified on the site indicated above at the time of purchase and for all other orders outside the Italian territory .
4. In compliance with the provisions of art. 51 co. 7 of the Consumer Code, the Customer receives, after the conclusion of the contract, written confirmation of the ordered product, its price, the amount paid, the existence of the right of withdrawal (except in cases where this right is excluded - see article 7) - with an indication of the times and methods for returning the property - the geographical address for submitting any complaints, information on assistance services, existing legal and commercial guarantees and the possibility of using any recourse and mechanisms appeal pursuant to art. 141 of the Consumer Code.
FOURTH ARTICLE: PAYMENT CONDITIONS
1. Payment can be made using:
• Credit card;
2. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
3. In order to prevent fraud on the Internet, the payment made via the orequo.com website is managed online by the bank concerned using the tools offered by Stripe Payments UK, Ltd. This company is responsible for the storage and automatic processing, in a secure environment, information about each order, including the customer's credit card details.
4. The Customer declares, by entering the data on the orequo.com site, that he is the holder of the credit card indicated for the payment and confirms that the name indicated on the credit card is his.
5. In the event that, for any reason, the debiting of the amounts due by the Customer is unsuccessful, both the order of the product or products and the sale are automatically cancelled.
FIFTH ARTICLE: DELIVERY
1. The delivery of the products is made to the address indicated by the Customer in the data requested at the time of the order and only after the regular registration of the payment. OREQUO produces handcrafted products and for this reason the times for the execution of the product order are indicatively expressed on the site and subsequently confirmed at the time of the order and are intended from the date of conclusion of the contract, unless OREQUO communicates - within the same term - the non-acceptance of the order in accordance with the previous article 2.4 and excluding different agreements between the parties in the sales contract.
2. The delivery terms indicated at the time of the order are to be considered purely indicative.
3. The Customer will be informed by e-mail of the expected delivery date, as well as the name and contact details of the courier designated by OREQUO for the delivery. The customer can then contact this courier to possibly agree on a different delivery date.
4. In the event that, upon delivery, the appearance of the package presents imperfections or dents, the Customer (or the person who received the product) must proceed to open the package in the presence of the carrier, to check the condition of the product contained therein. In the event that the product is ruined or damaged, the Customer (or the person who received the product) must specify in writing, on the delivery note, all the damage found. Any complaints must be presented in the manner provided for in the following article 8.
SIXTH ARTICLE: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. OREQUO is aware of the fact that the customer who is not satisfied with the products received can exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in articles 52 to 58 of Chapter I, Title III, Part III of the Consumer Code (except in the cases provided for by Article 59 of the Consumer Code).
2. The Customer can exercise the withdrawal, without specifying the reasons, by communicating it to OREQUO within a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the product at the address indicated in the order, returning the product itself.
3. The Customer can communicate his wish to exercise his right of withdrawal of the product received: (i) by telephone to the OREQUO Customer Service; (ii) in writing, by sending a registered letter, certified by an acknowledgment of receipt, to OREQUO signed by the Customer containing the declaration of withdrawal, the Customer's data corresponding to those indicated at the time of the order and an indication of the product to be returned . To this end, if the Customer wishes, he can use the standard form available at the bottom of these general conditions of sale, which must be printed, completed and sent to the address indicated, or the same form which will already be printed inside the package containing the product. (Download form)
4. The declaration of withdrawal must be sent to the following address: OREQUO Customer Relations Service - Via Nosadella, 38 - 40123 Bologna.
5. In any case in which the Customer decides to exercise the withdrawal, he can take advantage of the free home delivery service offered by OREQUO, by calling the OREQUO Customer Service to arrange the date and time for the collection of the goods. This return must be made within 14 days from the date of receipt by OREQUO of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal. The customer must deliver the product for which he has exercised the withdrawal to the courier on the date and time thus agreed. In case of impossibility, the Customer must agree on a new collection by the courier, which must in any case take place within the following 7 days. It should be noted that the products are collected on weekdays from 8.00 to 18.00.
6. As an alternative to the provisions of art. 6.8, the customer may send the product he intends to return by post or courier within 14 days from the date on which he communicated the withdrawal to OREQUO. The product must be sent to the following address: OREQUO Customer Relations Service - Via Nosadella, 38 - 40123 Bologna. The Customer agrees to pay the shipping costs for returning the product, as charged by the postal service or the chosen courier.
7. In the case referred to in paragraph 5.4 above, the products must be returned by registered parcel and with full insurance including all the original packaging (boxes, accessories, labels, protections, etc...) together with the completed delivery note in detail with the imperfections noted and a copy of the invoice.
8. Pursuant to art. 54 par. 4 of the Consumer Code, the burden of proof relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal in the terms and conditions described in the previous points remains with the Customer. The Customer will also be responsible for the prompt return of the goods.
9. In the event of withdrawal, all payments made to OREQUO in relation to the product for which the withdrawal was made, including delivery costs, will be refunded to the Customer. Reimbursement of such payments will be made by re-credit within 14 days from the date on which OREQUO became aware of the Customer's right of withdrawal. Pursuant to art. 56 par. 3 of the Consumer Code, if the Customer intends to proceed personally to return the product by postal service or courier (or does not use the service referred to in article 6.8), OREQUO may withhold the refund of the relative price until it has received the returned product or the Customer has not demonstrated that he sent it in compliance with the provisions of art. 6.9. Similarly, OREQUO may withhold the refund of the price until the date of delivery of the product if the Customer requests the service referred to in art. 6.8 but fails to deliver the product on the date and time agreed with OREQUO Customer Service.
10. The re-credit referred to in the previous point is made to the customer's current account, corresponding to the credit card used by the customer to pay for the order or to the same current account to which the price of the products was debited. This refund will not involve any costs for the Customer.
11. According to the provisions of article 57, par. 2 of the Consumer Code, the Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the products due to manipulations other than those strictly necessary to evaluate the nature, characteristics and effective functionality. Therefore, if the products returned by the Customer are damaged, incomplete, deteriorated and / or dirty or in any state in which it is possible to understand that the products have been used and compromised in their substantial integrity, the Customer will not be reimbursed.
12. Failure to return the product pursuant to art. 6.9 above within the term specified therein or failure to deliver to the courier designated by OREQUO on the date and time agreed pursuant to art. 6.8 (excluding the case in which the terms are postponed pursuant to the same article, last part) will be considered as a manifestation by the Customer of the will to revoke the declaration of withdrawal. The customer will therefore keep the purchased good and OREQUO will not be liable for any refund.
SEVENTH ITEM: WARRANTY
The Customer is required to verify that the products received correspond to those of the order placed. In the event that the delivered products do not comply with the order, the Customer must inform Customer Service by telephone and return the products in question. The customer can then proceed according to the provisions of art. 6 of these general conditions of sale, where compatible.
In addition to the specific guarantees provided to the Customer inside the package together with the delivered product, the legal guarantees provided by Italian law and in particular, among other things, those provided for and governed by article 128 are also applicable to the sale of OREQUO products. 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code.
EIGHTH ARTICLE: COMPLAINTS
For any information or complaint, customers can contact Customer Service by telephone at +39 02 8718 9882, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message in the "CUSTOMER SERVICE" section.